Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
- How does Digibet protect my Privacy?
Digibet utilizes the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology
to ensure that sensitive data is completely private. All data is protected by the
latest firewall. All your personal information is kept confidential and secure and
is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. For more information
- Who is the governing body of Digibet?
Digibet is a brand owned by ASG Technologies Ltd., a company incorporated under
the laws of British Virgin Islands. The games on this website are powered and operated
by Aspire Global International LTD, a Malta based company. Aspire Global International LTD is a fully
licensed operator (LGA/CL1/408/2007) under the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of
- Why do I have to send my documents?
Requiring Documentation for a withdrawal request is an industry standard and a onetime
inconvenience. Documentation is requested to validate that funds are being sent
to the correct person. Identification is also requested for age verification purposes.
On occasion, certain credit cards may requested due to the credit card company’s
regulations, and in order to protect your account security.
Your documents are received and secured in access-restricted manner in accordance
with the Data Protection act. Once documentation has been received in your account,
future cash out requests should be approved with no unexpected delays.
- How do I know if Digibet is playing
Fair play is the base that we stand on. Digibet.com is committed to providing
fair play at all times. We here at Digibet.com offer a 1 in 3 statistic. This
statistic is guaranteed on our website, on a global scale of our players and is
verified independently by Itech labs in order for us to obtain our gaming license.
You can review our commitment to Fair Gaming in more detail here: Fair Play
- How can I get my 100%
match up bonus?
The 100% matchup bonus is something that Digibet offers
to all its new players. To claim this bonus all you need to do is make your first
deposit of a minimum of €10.
- Where can I find Digibet bonus policy?
Digibet bonus policy can be found here.
- Why did I not receive my bonus?
As all our promotions run to GMT time it may be possible that the time in your location
is not the same and therefore the promotion has ended. Feel free to contact our
friendly support team to find out about any other current promotions or offers.
As per our terms and conditions, we would like to remind that any accounts that
have pending cash out requests remaining will not receive any promotional bonuses.
Players have the ability to request bonuses to be disallowed and should this have
been done in the past no bonuses will be added to this account. To check or change
this, please contact our friendly customer support.
- I deposited but did not receive the bonus you promised me by e-mail
You need to ensure that the terms and conditions of the bonus offer such as the
minimum deposit amount and the period during which the deposit needed to be made
in order to qualify for the bonus have been met. On some occasions, bonuses are
required to be wagered on a particular game. Furthermore some bonuses will only
be added after the promotional period is over. Please read the terms and conditions
of the promotional e mail carefully and if you require an additional explanation
as to why your bonus was not added, contact us through live chat or by e mail at
We kindly remind you that some bonuses do not qualify to be received
while you have a Cashout request Pending in your account.
- I received a bonus on my deposit but I didn`t ask for it, why did you add it?
Any bonuses added to your account are usually added automatically if a promotion
is running during that period. It may also have been credited to your account by
your Personal Account Manager either following a personal bonus offer or as a thank
you gesture for your continued loyalty to us here at Digibet. If you do not wish to
take advantage of the bonus offer please do not play with the deposit and bonus
funds at all and contact us straight away.
- Did I wager my bonus enough?
To check your bonus wagering status, simply access My Account, and view “remaining wagering requirements”.
- How much in bonus have I received until now?
Log on to your Real Money Play account. Click on the "Menu" tab which can be found
at the bottom bar of the lobby, then click on "My history" and choose "Cashier History".
You will then be able to filter your search by month and view all bonuses and deposits
made for that month.
- Why do I not receive a bonus with every
deposit I make?
We do have on-going promotions which are sent out regularly to the email address
which you registered with us, however should you wish to make a deposit and have
not received a promotional e mail for that day, please contact our support team
and we will let you know if you do qualify to receive a bonus on your deposit.
- Do I get a choice of how much bonus
money I can get?
The activity on your account is regularly monitored by your account manager and
this determines if you qualify for a bonus at that point. Please contact our support
team by live chat before making a deposit if you wish to check whether you can receive
a match up bonus on your deposit.
- How can I Stop receiving bonuses in
The 100% match up bonus on your first deposit is automatic and cannot be removed.
However if after that you do not wish to receive any more bonuses, please contact
us and no further bonuses will be added to your account. Once you opt out of receiving
additional bonuses, you will no longer be able to reverse your decision. Please
note that the match up bonus received on your first deposit will still need to be
- How do I deposit?
To make a deposit all you need to do is log on to your Real Money Play Account,
click on the "Cashier" tab in the lobby and click on "Deposit".
You will see a list of deposit methods available to you on the left hand side of your screen.
You can then click on a deposit method of your choice and follow the simple instructions.
For any additional assistance you can contact our live chat support team.
Help Deposit Methods
- In order to deposit your first step is to have a real money account.
- Once logged into your Money account - click on the "cashier" button and select "deposit"
- A list on the left side bar will show what deposit methods are available for you to use - you may see our full options by clicking here.Help Deposit Methods
- Select the method you wish to us
- Follow the simple and easy steps of the method you choose deposit with.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit and debit cards:
- Alternative Payment methods:
- Can I see all the Deposits I have made?
Yes- your past deposits are available to view
- Click on "My Account" in the lobby and go to "Transaction History" tab.
- Select "My Deposits" from the drop down list and then select the period that you
wish to view.
- Then press on 'Show History' and the information that you require will appear.
- Why I cannot deposit with my Visa/MasterCard?
If it is your first time depositing with the card your bank may be applying restrictions
to it or the details may have been entered incorrectly. Please contact our support
team through live chat so that one of our agents can assist you with the deposit.
We also offer alternative safe deposit methods. All deposit methods can be viewed
by clicking on the "Cashier" tab in the lobby.
- I have deposited via wire transfer: why
it is not appearing in my account? Yet money has been taken from my bank account.
It may take up to 5 days for our processor to receive the funds. Immediately upon
confirmation from our processor, we will update your account balance and we will
notify you by e mail that your playing balance has been updated with the deposited
funds. If after 10 business days from making the wire transfer, you still have not
received the funds in your Digibet account, please contact our customer support team
for further assistance. Kindly make sure you prepare all relevant details of the
deposit made (Date of transaction, amount, currency, transaction reference number
- Why does the deposit still show as 'pending'
and money been taken from my bank account?
Extra security checks and communication between banks can sometimes mean that the
deposit is not reflected into your playing balance immediately. If the funds have
already been taken from your bank account, the deposit should be credited to your
balance with us shortly. If our bank does not receive confirmation within 7 working
days, the deposit will be declined and the payment will be returned to your bank
- Cashing out
- How do I Cash Out winnings?
When you want to make a Cashout, simply:
Please note that Cashout time differs between payment methods. Your personal details should be correctly given in order to receive your money within the above allocated times. Why not check out our Cashout processing times before selecting your payment method.
- Click on 'Cashier' in the lobby.
- Choose the 'Cashout' option.
- Choose your preferred Cashout method – and fill out the short form.
- Click on 'Cashout' and your request will be sent to be processed. You will then be refunded in accordance with your selected Cashout method.
- Multiple Cashout requests made within a 24hr period, and using the same payment method may be combined into one payment.
- You can track your Cashout request visiting the 'My Account' section within the lobby.
- Where can I find Digibet cash out policy?
Digibet cash out can be found here.
- Can I cancel my Cash out request?
Cash out requests are processed within 48 hours from the date of request. During this time you may cancel your Cash out request from within the 'Awaiting Process' box in the Cashier and return it to your balance. Simply:
- Within the Cashier, click on the "Pending Cash out" button on your left.
- Select the transaction you wish to cancel and click on the "Transfer Money Back to Your Account" button located at the bottom.
- The funds will now be transferred back into your Digibet account.
After 48 hours from the date of request, the status of your Cash out request will change to 'Processing' and you will no longer be able to cancel it. You will be notified by email when your Cash out request is delivered and the money is sent to you according to the method you chose.
- Every time I want to Cash out I have to send documents?
In short NO – We will only request that you send your documentation once. It will then be saved to your account and future Cash out requests will not incur any delays provided the same payment method is used. However, additional documentation may be requested in cases where a different payment has been used.
- How can I send documents?
We offer 2 easy ways for you to send us your documents:
- EMAIL - You may scan and email the copy of the documents to us. You can also take a photo of the documentation using a digital camera. We would advise saving the image as a .jpeg format.
- POST - You may send copies of your original documents by post to the following address: 135, High street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta
Furthermore, once we have this information saved in your file, any future cash out request should be processed and approved with no delay.
- Submit Documentation
- How do I submit documentation?
1. Login to your Digibet Account and click on “My Account”. Select “Documents Upload“.
2. Upload up to 6 files in a single submission and up to 10 files in a single web session. Accepted file types are: JPEG, PNG & TIFF. Maximum upload size is 6MB per file.
3. Once a file is successfully submitted, it cannot be deleted via the website. If you need assistance, you can contact the support center.
4. The Documents Upload tool is supported on IE10, IE11, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari browsers. Mobile devices running iOS 7 and up and Android 4.3 and up also support the tool.
- What types of files are accepted?
The Document Uploads tool only accepts JPG, PNG & TIFF files. Only the first page of TIFF files will be saved.
- Where can I find complete detailed help
on all the games?
Press on the Help button (?)
in any game to learn how to play it. This will give you detailed instructions and
explanations on how to play the game the Prize amounts and Odds. For any additional
Help click on the following link:
- What do I do if I have forgotten my Username and Password?
If you are unable to enter your Digibet.com account or you have forgotten your password, please follow the link below and follow the simple steps to retrieve your details:
Your username or reset password link will then be sent to your e-mail address. (This information is private and secure, please ensure that you are the only person who has access to these details).
- How do I change my Password?
- Log into the site with your existing Username and Password.
- Click on the 'Menu' and then on the 'My Account'.
- Once you are in the ‘My Account' page click on the 'Change Password' link and fill in the relevant fields and press 'Change'.
- What should I do if I feel there is a
discrepancy between game result and winning?
The best way to check the card you just played is by reviewing the card "games history".
This is located in the History section in your account. If you still feel there
is a discrepancy after reviewing your history, please send a Screen shot of the
card you played or the card game number to Contact us Including a short description of the issue you believe
you experienced and the time and date which you played the card will assist us in
resolving the issue. And an account manager will contact you with a resolution or
explanation of what has happened.
- How do I send a screen shot of the card
In order to send a screen shot, please follow these steps:
- Make sure the screen you need to copy is the open window.
- Press the "PrtScn" key located on the top right corner of your keyboard.
- Compose a new email message from your email provider (in hotmail or yahoo for example).
- In order to paste the screen shot onto the new email: press Ctrl+V.
- Send the email to
- How to Enable Cookies?
Cookies are pieces of information that websites store on your computer. Cookies
allow websites to recognize your computer the next time you visit, and to remember
your preferences. Some websites may not function correctly if you disable cookies.
In order to play on our website, you are required to enable all cookies in your
web browser, including third party cookies. You may do so by following the specific
instructions for your web browser:
- Safari 5
- Safari 3
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Internet Explorer 6 and 6.5
- Reward Point Program
- What are Reward Points?
- Reward Points are another way for Digibet to reward our loyal players.
- Registered Digibet Real Money players earn Reward Points as they play.
- Once players reach a certain number of Reward Points they are eligible to redeem
these Reward Points for Bonus Money
- How do players register for Reward Points?
- All Real Money players are automatically registered to earn Reward Points upon making
their first deposit into their Real Money account.
- Earning Reward Points does not cost players any extra money.
- Earning Reward Points is mandatory, but redemption is optional.
- How do players earn Reward Points?
- Reward Points are awarded automatically, based on Real Money wagers and recent player
- Standard Earning Rate is 1 Reward Point for every €40 wagered.
- The number of Reward Points awarded per bet will depend on the game and/or type
of bet placed by the player.
- Reward Points may be awarded for special promotions or as gifts from Digibet.
- Reward Points cannot be earned through practice mode play.
- How do players redeem Reward Points?
- Once players have accumulated the minimum number of Points, they can redeem these
for Bonus Money.
- Bonus Money redemption is done from the cashier section of the Digibet site.
- The Bonus Money amount must be more than or equal to the minimum number allowed
for players’ current Reward Level and equal to or less than the maximum number allowed
for the players’ current Reward Level.
- Redeemed Bonus Money will be added to players’ game account.
- Redeemed Reward Points will be deducted from players’ Reward Points balance, but
not from the Total Reward Points.
- Promotional Points awarded as prizes cannot be exchanged for an alternative cash
- Redeemed Reward Points can then be cashed out, providing standard cashout criteria
- Redeemed Points will be subject to standard bonus wagering requirements. See Bonus Policy for more details.
- Maximum redemption of Reward Points per month is calculated as follows: €100
- What are Total Reward Points?
- Once players reach a certain number of Total Reward Points, their accounts will
be automatically upgraded to the next Reward Level.
- Each new Reward Level will provide enhanced redemption rates for Reward Points.
- Total Reward Points are awarded at the same time and rate as Reward Points.
- Total Reward Points are calculated on players’ lifetime activity.
- Total Reward Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- VIP Level is by invitation only.
- Is there a validity period?
- Total Reward Points are based on lifetime activity and do not expire.
- Any Reward Points that were not redeemed within a 3 month period will expire from your Points Balance.
- What happens to the Reward Level and
Reward Points in the event of account closure?
- If a player chooses to close their Digibet account, they will forfeit their
Reward Level and lose all Reward Points associated with that account.
- Reward Points and Reward Levels cannot be transferred to another account.
- In the event of account closure by Digibet for any reason, Reward Levels and
Reward Points will be forfeited.
- Reward Points on mobile games
- It is possible to earn Reward Points on the Mobile platform as well as through web
games on Digibet.
- Digibet Mobile Players earn points in exactly the same way.
- General Information
- Where can I find Digibet terms and conditions?
Digibet terms and conditions can be found here.
- Why Can’t I play in Practice mode anymore?
All Practice accounts have a limit of 250 games to play with. Should you chose to
open up a Real Money account, your first deposit of a minimum of €10, and each deposit
thereafter will add another 250 games to your practice account. You may switch back
to Practice Mode at any time and play any remaining games you have available.
- Why is it that I am not allowed to open
up a Real Money account because of the country that I reside in?
Regulatory requirements in some countries do not permit the citizens of these countries
to play with real money. We are able to offer those of you who cannot join us with
a Real money account a Practice account to enjoy our site with. Legislation may
change periodically in relation to your country of residence.
- How can I unsubscribe?
Should you no longer wish to receive marketing materials or bonus offers from Digibet.com,
you may contact us and we will assist you. All of our emails also contain an Unsubscribe
link for your convenience
- How can I close my player's account?
Should you wish to close your account with us, We would be sorry to see you leave
our site, and urge you to allow us to assist you in resolving any issue you may
have. Please contact our Support centre for a fast resolution. However,
if you feel that you need to close your account, you are kindly requested to contact
us. We would appreciate your feedback regarding the reason you wish to close your
account, and what you feel we can improve on our site.
- What currencies am I able to play within
Digibet offers players 7 currencies in which to wager:
- $ - US Dollars
- € - Euro
- £ - British pounds
- Kr - Kroner (DKK,NOK,SEK)
- R$ (BRL)
- C$ - Canadian Dollars
- AU$ - Australian Dollars
In order to avoid the cost of Exchange rate fees, it is recommended that you choose
the currency matching your country / deposit method account currency.
- What does GMT mean?
GMT is an abbreviation of Greenwich Mean Time which is the international time, the
basis of the world time clock. It is used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time
when this is viewed as a time zone. Please note that all of our promotions run according
to GMT time. We indicate the times in which the promotions run between. If you are
unsure of the GMT time and it’s relation to your country/time zone please click
on the following link:
- General Sport FAQ’s
- What is Sports Betting?
Sports betting is the activity of predicting sports results and placing a bet on what will happen.Apart from placing bets on sports, you can also bet on a variety of different events, for example, television events or presidential elections, sometimes you can even bet on the weather!
- What is an Odd?
An Odd is what you multiple your stake with to decide how much you can win, it can be displayed in Decimal(2.12) or Fractional (4/3)
- How do decimal odds work?
Decimal odds are super simple once you've got the hang of them. Basically, you multiply your stake by the decimal shown(an odd) and the answer is how much you'll receive in winnings - including your stake. E.g. If you have odds of 5.00 and stake €1, you'll receive €5 in winnings (including your returned stake).
- Are the odds fixed?
Odds do fluctuate(increase or decrease) much like shares on a stock exchange! However, when your bet has been approved, the odds stated at the time (once selected) will remain valid, unless inserted by mistake.
- How can I change the Odds format?
On your laptop, select the dropdown menu on the right hand side that is and choose between, Decimal, Fractional or American odds format.
On your mobile: Go on the sports home page, in the middle in grey navigation boxes you will see these options : A-Z , Football , Tennis etc ..., If you slide your finger to the left side meaning that you are going to scroll sideways to the right side you will see the option 'Settings', you will be able to change the Odds Format from ‘Odds style’.
- Where can I find the rules for the different type of sports and how to bet on them?
You can find them here
- How do I know what needs to happen for me to win a certain type of bet?
You can find description of how every Bet Type works here
- How do I place a bet on Sports?
"Definition: A single bet is the simplest type of bet. A single bet is a prediction about one single event. You can place this kind of bet on all the events offered. Placing a single bet: Bet on the final result (1 - X - 2) of the match between Real Madrid and Manchester United. By betting on the final result of the match, you have the possibility to select one of 3 potential results: - 1: A win for the home team. - X: A draw. - 2: A win for the away team. Let’s say you decide to bet on a win for Real Madrid at odds of 2.00. By clicking on odds of 2.00, your selection will be displayed automatically on your betting slip on the “Single” tab. Now, you are able to set the amount you wish to bet using your keypad (in this example it is €5). Once your bet amount is indicated in the box provided, a summary of your bet will be displayed (Number of bet(s): 1 / Stake €5 / Winnings: €10).
Winnings: Your bet is considered a winning bet if your selection is correct. You will win the amount of your bet multiplied by the event odds you bet on (in this example, a bet of €5 times a selection with odds of 2.00 = €10). Options: It is possible to place several single bets using the same betting slip. In order to do so, you just need to select more events. Once you have decided on your selection, click on the “Single” tab. Now, your selections are independent of each other. You can now choose different bet amounts for each of your selections using the white boxes next to each of your selected odds, or bet the same amount for each of your selections by using the box next to the text “Stake per bet”.
"Definition: A combo bet is a combination of a minimum of 2 selections. By choosing to place a combined bet, you increase the amount of your potential winnings. In essence, the odds corresponding to your selections are multiplied by each other, thus allowing the total odds on your betting slip and consequently your potential winnings to increase. You can combine as many selections as you wish as long as your potential winnings do not exceed the fixed winnings limit. Placing a combo bet: Bet on the final result (1- X - 2) for the following matches: - Chelsea vs. Tottenham. - Paris St.Germain vs Borussia Dortmund. - Liverpool vs Arsenal. By betting on the final result of the match, you have the possibility to select one of 3 potential results: - 1 : A win for the home team.- X : A draw.- 2 : A win for the away team. Let’s say you decide to bet on combined victory for Chelsea, Paris St.Germain and Liverpool. By clicking on the odds corresponding to wins of Chelsea, Paris St.Germain and Liverpool, your selection will display automatically on your betting slip on the “Combo” tab. Now, you are able to set the amount of your bet (in this example it is €60). Once your bet amount appears in a white box marked with an asterisk, a summary of your bet will be displayed (Number of bet(s): 1 / Stake €60 / Winnings: €29,85). Winnings: Your bet is considered a winning bet only if all the combinations are correct. In this example, your bet wins if Chelsea, Paris St.Germain and Liverpool win. If such is the case, you will win X amount (E.g.: A €60 bet on total odds of 1.95 × 1.90 × 2.30 = €42,60). Important information: Some selections that appear on your betting slip cannot be combined. The main reason for this is that it is impossible to combine 2 or more selections on the same event in the same combined bet.
As soon as you have entered at least three or more picks (up to eight) on the bet slip, you can place a system bet. To do so, click on the “System” tab at the top of the bet slip. The number of possible system bets depends on the number of predicted outcomes. The system bets possible with your picks will be displayed automatically. Each possibility is accompanied by an info button that you can click on for more info about the principle underlying the relevant system bet. The main difference between system bets and multi (parlay) bets is that you can win a system bet even if not all your picks are correct. For example, in the case of a 2/3 system bet, you win even if only two of your three predictions turn out to be correct. Please note that the amount of possible winnings displayed when you place your bet corresponds to the maximum winnings, i.e. in the above example, they payout if all three of picks are correct. In a system bet, combinations of picks are formed.
- What is Live Betting?
Live betting is when you place a bet on an event that has already started! Live betting markets become available immediately after the event starts.
- How do I place a livebet ?
It is the same as placing a normal bet apart from one aspect: Compared to betting before the match, there is always a small 5/10 seconds delay on live bets to safeguard the product from transmission delays and big/sudden impacts during the event.
- What can I bet on after the event has started(live)
Almost all of the Bet Types will be available before the match will be available to bet on after the match has started! Cashing out a bet that you have placed before the match started is also possible! In addition to this we also have Fast Markets!
- What is Fast Markets?
See full description here. But basically you can bet on if there is a Goal/Corners/Cards/Free Kick/Throw/Goal Kick/Penalty within the next minute or within the next 5 minutes! Action all the time in other words!!
- I made a mistake when placing a bet! Can I cancel my bet?
Once a bet is placed, it can’t be cancelled. Please be very careful when placing bets. Most bets will have Cash out options available should you wish to cash-out.
- Where can I see my already placed bets and how do I find out if my bet won or lost?
On your laptop, You can find all bets, both open and finished in Bet History. It is all the way at the top right of the screen under 'My Account/Betting History'
On your mobile, You can find all bets, both open and finished in Bet History. It is at the top of the screen under 'My Bets'
- When will my bet be settled and I can get my sports Winnings?
Your bet will be settled, and winnings paid out, as soon as the event that you have bet on has finished.
- What happens if the match is postponed or cancelled?
Please refer to our betting rules by clicking here for further information.
- Why was my sports bet voided?
There are various reasons why a bet may be declared void. This could happen if your bet was accepted at an incorrect price or after the event had started. There are sport-specific reasons too, for example in tennis your bet is void if a player retires before completing the first set, or in football if the match is abandoned.All bets declared void will be settled with the odds of 1.00. Full details on voided bets are available in our Terms and Conditions.
- What are the Betting Stake Limits in sports.
The minimum that you can bet is £0.10, €0.10 or 1.00 for all other currencies.The maximum stake will vary for different bets(Sports, League, Type of Bet). If the stake you enter on the betting slip is above the maximum stake you will be given a few options. You can either reduce your bet to the maximum stake or request that your entire bet is accepted.
- How can I place a bet above the maximum amount?
In order to place a bet above the maximum amount, just enter the sum you want to bet, and when you click PLACE BETS this will be referred to a trader, who will get back to you really quickly with a decision. If the bet cannot be fully accepted, our traders will usually offer you some of your bet and sometimes at different odds. Then it’s your decision whether to accept or decline the counter offer.
- Cashout Sports FAQ’s
- What is Cashout?
The Cash Out feature allows you to secure profit or minimize losses from your bets by cashing out before the even has finished!
- Where and how can I cash out my bet?
Go to the Bet Slip and the Cash Out tab via Desktop or Mobile. Every open bet with the Cash Out feature available will have a Cash Out button. To Cash Out your bet simply click on the button.
- Does the Cash Out amount include my stake?
The Cash Out amount is the total amount that will be returned to your account if the Cash Out is successful.
- Why wasn't my Cash Out successful?
Cash Out offers are not guaranteed. If there is a sudden large movement in market prices, your Cash Out may be unsuccessful. If your Cash Out is successful you will see a Success message. If your Cash Out fails, you will see a Failure message, and a new offer will appear.
- When do I get my money after Cash Out?
When a Cash Out is successful, any returns are credited to your betting account INSTANTLY!
- What type of bets can be Cashed Out?
The Cash Out feature is available on both single and combo bets. It is available on all Sports and Bet types Except for : Forecast/Tricasy, Asian Handicap and System Bets.
- I have placed a combination bet, 4 out of 5 selections have won, can I cash out my bet?
If all the markets in the combination bet are available for cash out, YES YOU CAN!
- Sports Bonuses
Did we answer your question? If not, feel free to contact one of our support agents who will be more than happy to assist you with your tournament query.
- Can I use both the Casino and Sports Welcome bonuses?
- What is a SecureBet Token?
A SecureBet Token allows you to bet risk free. All you have to do is cover the value of your SecureBet Token with real money and you’ll get it back if you don’t win.
- Where can I find my SecureBet Token?
If you have received or qualified for a SecureBet Token, then it means that it’s already on your account. You decide if you want to use it. You can find your SecureBet Token details in two different ways:
1. My Account on the left hand menu.
2. Below the Digibet logo on Bonus Bets.
- How can I use my SecureBet Token?
Simply make your selections, add them to your bet slip and choose to use your SecureBet Token before placing your bet.
- Where can I find my placed SecureBet Token?
Just like all your placed bets, it will show in your “Open Bets” until the SecureBet Token is settled. After that, you’ll be able to check your SecureBet Token details in your “Betting History”.
- Why didn’t the option to choose the SecureBet Token appear in my bet slip?
Make sure you have met all the offer requirements to get and/or to be able to use your SecureBet Token.
Check that your selections on your bet slip are in line with the offer. The option to use the SecureBet Token will appear as soon as your bet slip is correct.
If you are still experiencing problems with placing your SecureBet don’t hesitate to contact our excellent customer support.
- Can I bet risk free without choosing the SecureBet Token on the bet slip?
No, you must select the SecureBet Token for your bet to be risk free. If not, the bet is just a normal bet and if you lose you won’t get your money back.
- What happens if my SecureBet Token is settled as a win?
Any winning from the SecureBet Token are real money with no wagering requirements.
- What happens if my SecureBet Token is settled as a loss?
The entire value of the SecureBet Token will be returned to your account with no wagering requirements.
- Can I split my SecureBet Token over several bets?
No, you can’t split your SecureBet Token. You can use your SecureBet Token on singles and combos. In fact, combos are a great opportunity to increase your potential winnings since the bet is 100% Risk Free. However, you cannot place system bets with a SecureBet.
- Can I use my SecureBet Token to contribute for another bet?
Yes, you can place a SecureBet Token along with a normal bet. For example, you can use a €10 SecureBet to contribute to a €60 bet. This means that €10 are risk free.
- Can I bet risk free a lower amount than my SecureBet Token?
Yes, however, the remaining amount of the SecureBet Token will be forfeit. For example, if you place only €10 risk free on a €100 SecureBet Token, the remaining €90 will be forfeit.
- Can I use my SecureBet Token on any device?
It depends on the specific offer. SecureBet Tokens can be available exclusively on mobile, desktop or both.
- Can I use my SecureBet Token on pre-match and live betting?
Once again it depends on the specific offer. SecureBet Tokens can be available exclusively for pre-match, live betting or both.
- On what sports or leagues can I use my SecureBet Token?
SecureBet Tokens can be offered on all kinds of different sports and leagues. Just check your offer and where you can use it.
- Can I Cash Out my SecureBet Token?
No, you can’t use the Cash Out feature for SecureBet Tokens.
- What is a Free Bet?
Free Bet allows you to place a bet without investing any money. The full amount of the free bet is covered by Digibet.
- How do I know if I’ve qualified for a free bet?
To see whether you currently have any free bets available, simply click on “My bonuses” in the “My account” or check for “Bonus Bets” at the top of the page below the Digibet logo.
You’ll be able to see which free bets you’ve qualified for, details of what you can use your free bets on and the expiry date. This page will also list free bets you’ve used and any that have expired.
- How can I use my Free Bet?
Simply made your selections, add them to your bet slip and choose to use your free bet before placing your bet.
- Where can I find my placed Free Bet?
Just like all your placed bets, it will show in your “Open Bets” until the free bet is settled. After that, you’ll be able to check your free bet details in your “Betting History”.
- Why didn’t the option to choose the Free Bet appear in my bet slip?
Make sure you have met all the offer requirements to get and/or to be able to use your free bet.
Check that your selections on your bet slip are in line with the offer. The option to use the free bet will appear as soon as your bet slip is correct.
If you are still experiencing problems with placing your free bet don’t hesitate to contact our excellent customer support.
- What happens if my Free Bet is settled as a win?
Only the winnings from the free bet will be credited to your account. There are no turnover requirements for free bet winnings.
- What happens if my Free Bet is settled as a loss?
It won’t affect your current balance since Digibet covered all the stake.
- Can I split my Free Bet over several bets?
No, you can’t split your free bet. You can only use your free bet on singles and combos.
- Can I use my Free Bet on any device?
It depends on the specific offer. Free bets can be available exclusively on mobile, desktop or both.
- Can I use my Free Bet on pre-match and live betting?
Once again it depends on the specific offer. Free bets can be available exclusively for pre-match, live betting or both.
- On what sports or leagues can I use my Free Bet?
Free bets can be offered on all kinds of different sports and leagues. Just check your offer and where you can use it.
- Can I CashOut my Free Bet?
No, you can’t use the CashOut feature for free bets.