What is the Easiest Game to Win at a Casino – In-Depth
What is the Easiest Game to Win at a Casino – In-Depth
Playing in a casino is a thrilling experience. For some, however, it is frustrating, especially for newbies. A lot of the games can be confusing for beginners. Not to mention, many of them also have a high house edge. This makes it important to find the easiest to win casino game to increase the chances that luck will be on your side!
While you can play lots of games in online and land-based casinos, this does not mean that they are all worth your time. Be smart and choose ones that promise the highest return to player. From video poker to slots, baccarat to blackjack, take the time to evaluate the expected return from each game.
What is the easiest game to win at a casino? If you are curious about the answer, we got you covered! Keep on reading and we’ll talk about some of the best games worth a shot!
Casino Games Odds and House Edge
When looking for casino easiest game to win, there are two things that you need to understand – odds and house edge. This will help you gauge your chances of winning and the advantage that the casino has. It is crucial for evaluating the potential return of every dollar you will be playing.
Like in sports betting, odds in casino games can be expressed in two ways – fraction and percentage. Fractional odds express how much you stand to win for every bet. Percentage odds, on the other hand, refers to the percentage or probability of winning. The higher the percentage is, the higher is the chance of winning in a specific casino game.
In this article, however, we will be talking about the easiest game to win at casino through the house edge. Expressed as a percentage, this shows the advantage the casino has over the player. The higher the number, the higher is the chance that the casino will win over the player. So, your goal is to choose the lowest house edge possible.
So, What Are the Easiest Game to Win at a Casino?
Looking for the easiest to win casino game? Below is a rundown of some of the games that are worth checking out.
Also known as 21, this is the easiest casino table game to play. You will be going against the dealer. The goal is to have cards with the highest possible total without going over 21. You need to beat the dealer.
A single-deck blackjack will have a house edge of roughly 1.5%. While this is a chance-based game, with the right strategy, including proper bankroll management, you can further lower the advantage that the casino has.
Depending on the type of craps game you are playing, the house edge will range from 1.4% to 5%. To increase the chances of winning this game, focus on the don’t pass / don’t come bets since they are the ones with the lowest house edge.
With a house edge as low as 1.5%, this is another game that will be worth your time in a casino. This game has three betting options – banker, player, and a tie. Do not bet on a tie. For the highest chance of winning, bet on the banker.
Roulette is one of the most recognizable casino games and also one of the easiest to win. Play in a single-zero roulette, which has a house edge of 2.5%. If you want to increase the chances of winning, consider playing side bets, such as odd/even and black/red. The payout is low, but the risk is also low.
5. Video Poker
If you are looking for video games with a high chance of winning, it will be hard to go wrong with video poker. The house edge can be as low as .5% to 5%. It can also offer a return to player rate of as much as 100%, especially if you factor in cashbacks and other forms of bonuses depending on the machine.
Tips for Table and Video Games to Win
Below are some of the best tips that can help you win more in both video and table games:
- Look for bonuses, such as free spins. Many casinos are generous enough to provide different types of bonuses so that you can win more in every game. Scout games and look for ones that are offering irresistible bonuses.
- Learn the basic betting strategies. Do not discount the side bets. In many games, they have a low payout but there is also a low risk of losing, so they can be worth your money.
- Take things slowly. You might be excited playing a certain game, but do not take this as an excuse to decide in haste. Carefully plan your next bet. Do not go all-in, especially if you know that you do not have the cash to burn. Also, do not play longer than necessary as this will only make you spend more.
- Practice demo versions of the game. Look for online platforms offering free games. This will let you master the basic techniques and strategies before you can play with real money.
- Do not chase your losses. You will only end up losing more. As a beginner, one of the most important things you need to learn is to walk away. Be disciplined enough to stop playing when your losses are already beyond what your bankroll can handle.
In this short article, we answered one question – what’s the easiest game to win at in a casino? As noted above, blackjack, craps, baccarat, roulette, and video poker are some of the easiest casino games with a high probability of winning. The rules are also pretty simple, making these games easy to play even for a newbie.
What are you waiting for? Now is the time to try the games mentioned above. You don’t have to go to a land-based casino to win. Visit Digibet and enjoy the great selection of casino games available on their digital platform.