online Craps In Depth Guide
All you need to know about playing Craps!
Craps is a popular dice game in both online and land-based casinos. The players will wager on the possible outcomes of a dice roll. It is believed to have been played as early as the Holy Roman Empire. The game,play craps online, as we know today is a variation of hazard, a Western European game played in 1788.
Anyone interested in learning how to play craps in online casino play craps can end up being intimidated because of the table layout. Yes, it looks complicated. However, the game itself is pretty straightforward as you are simply guessing the outcome of the dice roll.
If you are interested to learn how to play craps for beginners, we got you covered. Read on and we’ll talk about the rules, bets, and strategies that will help you become a better player!
Rules of Craps
To start this guide about how to craps in online casino , allow us to walk you through some of the most important rules of the game.
- In a game of craps, two dice will be used. These are six-sided dice and you have to bet on the outcome or the value that will be shown in the dice. There is no bet on a single dice. All bets are for two dice.
- In land-based casinos, you will be buying credits on the table. In online casinos, your account will already be funded before you play.
- If you are playing in a land-based casino, you will place your chips on the portion of the table that corresponds to the bet that you would like to make. Online, you will click on the chips depending on the amount you would like to wager and click the screen depending on where you will bet.
- Follow the minimum and maximum bets depending on the rules of the casino.
To know more about how to craps in online casino , below, we’ll talk about the most common types of bets that you can place on the table.
Pass Line Bet
This is the most common bet that you will find in craps. The pass line bet will win if the total of the dice is 7 or 11. On the other hand, it will lose if the total is 2, 3, or 12. If it is any other number, a point is established. If this point is rolled again before a 7, then your bet wins. If 7 comes out before the point, then you lose.
The payout for this bet is 1:1. The house edge, on the other hand, is 1.41%. Meanwhile, the odds are 251 to 244. This simply means that there are 251 ways to lose against 244 ways to win.
Don’t Pass Line Bet
It is simply the opposite of the Pass Line bet. You will lose if you craps in online casino and the first roll of the dice totals to 7 or 11. On the other hand, you will win if it is 2 or 3. Meanwhile, if it is 12, then the bet is pushed.
The payout for the don’t pass bet is also 1:1. The house edge, on the other hand, is 1.36%. The odds are 244 to 251, which means that there are 244 chances that you will lose versus 251 chances that you will win.
It is also the same as the pass line bet. The main difference is that you will make this bet only when a point has already been established. If the total value is 7 or 11 after making the roll, then the bet wins. It loses if the total is 2, 3, or 12. If it is any other number, then it becomes a point number. It should be rolled before a 7 for your bet to win.
The payout for the come bet is 1:1. The house edge is 1.41%. The odds are also 251 to 244, similar to pass line bets.
Don’t Come Bet
This is the exact opposite of the don’t come bet. This is also a bet made after a point has been established. Your bet wins if the total is 2 or 3. It is a tie if it is 12. You lose if the total is 7 or 11. If it is any other number, 7 must be rolled before repeating the number initially thrown.
The payout is 1:1, the house edge is 1.36%, and the odds of winning are 244 to 251.
These bets have a high house edge, so you need to be careful before taking the risk. The payouts are also high, which is what makes it tempting.
- Any 7: This prop bet wins if 7 is rolled next. The payout is 4:1. This means that you will receive $4 for every $1 that you wager.
- Any Craps: With a payout of 7:1, you win if the next roll is 2, 3, or 12.
- Any 11: You will win if 11 is rolled next. The payout is 15:1.
- Any Deuce: With a payment of 15:1, you will win if the next roll is a 3.
- Aces: You will win if the next roll total is 2. The payout is 30:1.
So, How Do You Play Craps?
Below is a quick-step-by-step guide on how to play casino craps.
- Start by betting on the table. If you are playing in an online casino, you will need to place your chips on the corresponding bet. If you are playing online, you just need to hover the cursor and click on the specific part of the table where you will wager.
- The shooter will then roll the dice. In an actual casino, everyone betting will have a chance to be the shooter – the person rolling the dice.
- Those who bet on the pass will win if the roll totals 7 or 11. They will lose if the total is 2, 3, or 12. If it is any other number, then it becomes a point. This will continue the round.
- The shooter will then continue rolling the dice until it is 7, which is equal to a loss or the same number as the previous roll, which is an even money payout.
Best Craps Tips & Tricks
In understanding craps how to craps in online casino, it is also good to learn the tips and tricks mentioned below, as well as play craps online ,which will increase the chances of winning in this game.
- Know where to bet. The best bet is on the pass line, which has a house edge of only 1.41%. The come bet is another good betting option because of the low casino advantage.
- Practice online. Look for a demo version of the game. This will be an opportunity for you to be familiar with the rules. You will also see if certain strategies work.
- Do not chase your losses. This is applicable to any other casino game. The more you chase, the more you will lose. Bankroll management is important in becoming a responsible player. Know when to walk out.
At this point, we hope that you already know how to play craps in online casino. As noted above, it is as easy as betting on the outcome of the roll of two dice. However, it becomes tricky when understanding the types of bets. So, make sure you know how the betting system works to maximize value for every dollar you will be spending.
What are you waiting for? Visit Digibet today and start playing craps!