Live Roulette - Explained
Why should you consider playing Live Roulette - Let's find out!
If you love playing roulette but you have no time to visit a land-based casino, enter the world of live roulette. One of the most popular casino games today, live roulette is played through a live video link. The dealer and the player are in different places as the game takes place, unlike in a real casino wherein they are both at the same table. The dealer is in an actual casino or a regulated environment to make sure that the game adheres to the strictest standards in place.
The best thing about live roulette online is that you still get to feel how it is like to play with a dealer while enjoying the best in terms of convenience.
Interested to play live roulette? Keep on reading and we’ll share some of the most important things you need to know.
Live Roulette Layout
If you are familiar with roulette, then you will instantly recognize the layout of live roulette tables. There is no significant difference. However, take note that there are different types of roulette, and the layout will differ depending on what you are playing.
On your screen, you will see the roulette betting table separated into two main sections. The upper part of the long betting table is for the inside bets. On the other hand, the lower part is for the outside bets. Next to the table, there is a wheel and a croupier. The wheel will have 37 numbers if it is European roulette (0, 1 to 36) and 38 numbers for American roulette (0, 00, 1 to 36). They might be similar in the way they look, but if you want to have higher chances of winning, then you should be playing European roulette.
Live Roulette Phrases That You Should Know
To play live roulette like a pro, below are some of the most important phrases to know:
- La Partage: It is a sharing or dividing rule in roulette. This brings down the house edge, which also increases the odds of winning. If the ball lands on zero and if you make a bet on even, then you will get half of your money back.
- En Prison: If the ball lands on zero and you bet on even, you will also be able to get half your money back.
- Vig: This is the percentage or the commission that the casino takes from your winning.
- En Plein: This is a French word that means a straight bet. This means that you have to bet on a single number.
- Voisins du Zero: It is another French word that refers to a bet on the numbers neighboring zero.
- House Edge: This refers to the advantage that the casino has over the player. The lower the house edge is, the higher is the chance that you will win.
Placing Bets on Live Roulette Table
In understanding the fundamentals of online live roulette, one of the most important is to learn about the different types of bets that you can place. By knowing where to wager, it will be easier for you to win big!
- Straight: You will bet on a single number by placing the chip on the box that corresponds to the number where you want to wager. It has a payout of 35:1.
- Split: A bet on two numbers next to each other. This will pay 17:1. You have to place the chip on the line that separates the two numbers.
- Basket: With a payout of 11:1, this is a bet that covers 0, 1, and 2, 00, 2, and 3, or 0, 00, and 2.
- Street: This bet covers three horizontal numbers in a row, such as 7, 8, and 9. The payout is 11:1.
- Corner: This bet will pay 8:1. You will be placing the bet at an intersection of four numbers that will form a square.
- Line: You will place your bet across two rows with six numbers. The payout for this bet is 5:1.
- Red/Black: This is a bet on the color of the number at which the ball will land on the wheel. It pays 1:1.
- Odd/Even: Another bet with a payout of 1:1, you simply have to bet on whether the number at which the ball will land on will be odd or even.
- High/Low: You will bet if the resulting number is high (19 to 36) or low (1 to 18). The payout is also 1:1.
- Dozens: Bet on the first (1 to 12), second (13 to 24), or third set of 12 (25 to 36) numbers. It pays 2:1.
- Column: You will place your bet on one of the inside columns. The payout for this bet is also 2:1.
When you are playing live roulette online, you also have to pay attention to policies when it comes to fair gaming. Most will have a cap on the amount that you withdraw, which will differ from one casino to another. The casino also has strict measures in place to guarantee players that there is no cheating.
How Do You Play Live Roulette?
Playing live dealer roulette is an easy process. If you have played in an online casino before, you can play easily. here are some of the things that you should do.
- Start by searching for the best casino offering live roulette online. Research the reputation of the casino, as well as the bonuses and payout methods available.
- Create an account and deposit money into your account.
- Look for the live roulette game. Choose depending on the minimum bets based on how much you want to spend playing the game.
- Place your bets depending on where you would like to wager. In most casinos, there is a timer to indicate that the time’s up for betting. There will also be a results column, showing the hot and cold numbers. This will give you an idea of the numbers that have appeared the most and least in the previous games. The screen will also display possible payouts for your bets.
- The dealer will then spin the ball and wait where it lands on the wheel.
- If you win, the money will be automatically credited to your account. Follow the casino’s instructions on how you can withdraw your winnings from the platform. In most instances, this will have corresponding fees.
roulette and Live roulette casino is exciting! It lets you experience the thrill of playing roulette even when you are at home. For the highest payouts, inside bets are good. On the other hand, if you would like to play it safe, consider outside bets.
Ready to play live roulette? Make sure to check out Digibet!