Online Keno - Explained
Why and how should you play Keno? We got you covered!
Keno is a lottery-like game wherein luck and patience decide who wins. It is considered the casino’s version of the lottery since the two games are played in the same way. It is a pleasant, easy to play, and relaxing game. Today, it is available in many online casinos, such as Digibet.
At Digibet, you can see different versions of Keno, such as Disco Keno, Keno Deluxe, Keno Blast, and 3 Wishes Keno. While they are called different names, the rules of the game are the same.
If you want to know more about how to play Keno in a casino, we got you covered. Read on and we’ll let you know how it is done.
So, How Do You Play Keno?
Learning how to play Keno online is easy. This is one of the simplest online casino games that you can play today. It is a simple game that anyone can play. In a nutshell, you have to choose numbers, place your bets, and wait for the result while praying that luck will be on your side!
When playing Keno online, you will have a card or table with numbers 1 to 80. The layout will vary from one casino to another, but it is usually in a 10 x 8 matrix. From here, you will choose four to 15 numbers, depending on the rules of the casino. In some cases, you can choose up to 20 numbers. The casino will then draw 20 balls. The goal is simple – to match the ball with the number that you have chosen. The more numbers you guessed right, the higher is the payout.
The rules will be different depending on where you are playing. For instance, in some instances, you will be the one to decide how many balls will be drawn. There are buttons like Play 1, Play 5, and Play 10, with the numbers indicating how many balls will be pulled and how much you will bet to win.
Rules of Keno
As you try to understand Keno how to play, there are some rules you need to know.
- You will have a card with numbers 1 to 80.
- From your card, you will choose 1 to 20 numbers depending on what the casino allows.
- You can place your bets in several ways. Below the most common types of Keno bets:
- Straight Ticket: You will bet on marked numbers as a single wager. This is the simplest way by which you can win when playing Keno.
- King Ticket: There is a number with a circle, which is known as the king, which will then be added to all other combinations.
- Combination Ticket: You can play several combinations with various groupings.
Aside from the rules, this how to play Keno guide will also give you some tips on how to increase the chances of winning. Even if this is a game of luck, you can do some things to win.
- Start by choosing the right website or casino. Play only on legitimate platforms. This way, you can be confident that you won’t end up being scammed. You should also look for promotions, such as bonuses that the casino offers to new members.
- Look for free practice games. This way, you can play without betting real money. This will prepare you for the actual game. You can be first acquainted with the rules of the game and practice your betting strategies.
- When you shop around for casinos where you can play, consider the odds and the payouts. Look for one that offers high payouts so that you can win big. Also, consider how much you will need to bet.
- Use more than one play card. This might mean that you have to spend more, but this will also increase the chances that you will be guessing the right numbers.
- Look at the past results. While Keno is a completely random game, it won’t hurt to look for patterns. Consider hot and cold numbers as you decide what to choose. Keep an eye on the favorites as there is a high likelihood that they will be frequently drawn.
What are the Variations of Keno?
When talking about how to play online Keno, it is also crucial that we look at some of the variations of the game available. By understanding the differences, you will find it easier to play.
- Red-White Blue Keno: It starts with a red ball with a white star that emerges from a spiral ramp. A flipper launches the ball towards a grid. The ball will land on a number and the process is repeated.
- Roulette Keno: Place your bets and a wheel will spin. The ball will land on a number, and if it matches yours, then you already have one catch. Try to guess as many numbers as possible.
- Hot Zone Keno: With this variant of the game, you will be playing four Keno games simultaneously. Each result will have four weighted zones, which will dictate the bet and payout.
Why Should You Consider Playing Keno?
Simplicity is the best reason to play Keno. It is as simple as picking random numbers, waiting for the balls to be drawn, and seeing if you win. It requires no technical skill to play. You don’t need to be an expert at gambling. Counting cards isn’t necessary. You will also love its variety. At platforms like Digibet, for instance, the game has several variations.
By now, we hope that you already know how to play the Keno game. As noted above, it is pretty simple. You will choose numbers from 1 to 80 depending on what the casino allows. Wait for the draw and you will win if the drawn numbers match your choices! It is all a game of luck. With a little strategy, on the other hand, you can increase the chances of winning.
Now that you know how to play Keno, it’s time that you try it in real life. Visit Digibet today and see how the game works.