Premier League Betting - Complete Guide
Premier League Betting - Complete Guide
The Premier League, also known as English Premier League or EPL, is an English football league system. 20 teams will battle for the championship trophy. It takes place between August to May and attracts a huge global audience, making it the most popular football league in the world.
Because of its global popularity, English Premier League betting is also recognized as one of the best when it comes to online wagering. It is a multi-million industry. From season-long to individual match bets, there are many ways to gamble. If you are new to Premier League betting, keep on reading and learn from some of the things we’ll share in this short article.
How Does Premier League Betting Work?
Whether it is a land-based bookmaker or online, Premier League betting works in almost the same way. The most important thing is to understand the types of bets that you can place, which include the following:
- Title Betting: As the name implies, this is simply choosing the team you believe will win the season. You have to choose one of the 20 teams.
- Match Betting: This is a per-game betting. Two teams will compete in one game, and you have to choose which among the two teams will win. This, however, becomes complicated when you consider the fact that the game can end in a draw.
- Goalie Betting: Place your bet on the player who you believe will score a goal. It has different variations, such as the first or last goalscorer.
- Top Four Betting: This is another straightforward form of betting. You simply have to choose four out of the 20 teams that you believe will finish in the top spots. The winning four teams will qualify for the UEFA Champions League.
- Relegation Betting: If you can bet on who will be on the top places, then for sure, you can also bet on who will be at the bottom. Relegation betting means that you will bet on the three teams you believe will finish at the tail-end.
In understanding how it works, you also need to learn more about Premier League betting odds. This will make it easier to place your bets. This is also crucial in understanding the risks and returns of your bet. The odds will be a representation of the likelihood that an event will occur. The odds can be expressed in American, fractional, and decimal system.
How Do You Choose the Best Premier League Betting Website?
One of the most important Premier League betting tips is your choice of website. You will be confronted with a long list of possibilities, but this does not mean that you should bet on just any platform. To help you decide, below are some of the most important considerations.
- Bonuses: A good betting website offers plenty of bonuses. In most cases, you will receive a bonus after signing-up or making your first deposit. There are instances wherein these bonuses are tied to a wagering requirement, so don’t forget to check that out.
- Payment Methods: Whether it is for deposits or withdrawal, choose a Premier League betting website that offers a variety of payment methods for your convenience. Credit and debit cards, e-wallets, and bank transfers are some of the best methods.
- Fees: Betting platforms will also have various fees depending on their policies. As much as possible, these fees should be minimal, which will make you win more.
Looking for a website where you can bet for Premier League? Digibet is one option that should be on your list.
Best Premier League Betting Tips
Looking for tips for Premier League betting Canada? Below are some of the most important factors to keep in mind.
- Look at the predictions of online tipsters. You will see a lot of websites offering valuable tips that can help you decide where you should bet. Do not pay for these tips. If you know where to look, you will find free tips that can provide valuable insights.
- Know the teams and know the players. Do not just join the bandwagon. Avoid making bets based on your gutfeel. Instead, you should use your mind and not just your emotion. Bet when you are sober and when you have a clear mental state, especially when you are betting big.
- Be ready to adapt to the changing environment. The favorites may not always win. Once the season starts, you should analyze the performance of the players and the teams. This will help you make well-informed choices when you are wagering. The first six games are crucial to set the tone on the teams that will be standing out and those who are expected to be at the bottom tier of the season.
- Try live betting. If you find it hard to decide before a game, a good alternative is to bet during the game. However, you need to be more careful as this could mean betting based on your emotions as you rarely have the time to process your bets.
- Apply sound bankroll management. Do not bet more than what your finances can handle. Do not place all your bets in a single team or player. The key is to diversify your bets to spread your losses and increase the returns.
How to Start Betting on Premier League?
Ready to get started in Premier League betting? Below are the things that you need to do.
- Look for a website where you can place bets for the Premier League. Among others, Digibet is one option worth considering.
- Create an account. You will need to provide your email address to verify your account.
- After verification, you can now fund your account. The deposit methods will vary from one betting platform to another.
- Once your account has been funded, it is now time to place your bets. Be familiar with betting odds Premier League to help you decide where to wager.
- Watch the game and enjoy it. Do not be too focused on your bet. You will end up being anxious and not enjoying the moment.
Love football? Then you will surely love betting at Premier League as well! Take note of the Premier League betting tips mentioned above and wager like a pro!