GET INTO THE GAME WITH DIGIBET
KICK OFF WITH A 10€ GET 10€ FREE BET
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
It’s fast and easy!
BET 10€ ON ANY SPORTS
With min odds 2.00 (1/1) per bet.
GET 10€ FREE BET!
Valid for 14 days with min odds 1.80 (4/5).
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is for new customers only and is available once per household.
- Max. FreeBet amount 10€
- Minimum Deposit and wagering on sport to activate the Free Bet is 10€
- Void/cancelled or cashed out bets do not count towards wagering to activate the free bet.
- A further list of the types of play which are prohibited in this promotion is included in our Bonus Policy.
- Offer valid only to customers making a first deposit of £10 or more and make a qualifying bet in accordance with the Free Bet Specific Terms and Conditions.
- Offer only applies to players who are residents of Ireland, Norway, Finland and Canada.
- The “Welcome Free Bet” may not be used in conjunction with any other bonus, promotion or offer.
- The “Welcome Free Bet” must be used at www.digibet.com within 14 days of being credited to your account. www.digibet.com reserves the right, at any time, to revoke any Welcome Free Bet bonus not used within the allotted time period.
- Our Welcome Free Bet offer is automatic. However, you may personally request not to receive it. If you have not received your automatic Welcome Free Bet bonus after making an approved deposit and qualifying bet, please contact our support team. This can be done online while you are playing (click the “online support” button), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Just remember to state your username.
- Customers who deposit using PayPal, Neteller, Paysafe, Skrill or Skril 1-Tap will not be eligible for any free bet offer.
- Notwithstanding anything else in the DigiBet Bonus Policy, the terms relating to this Welcome Offer promotion or any additional terms or rules which govern our provision of gambling promotions to you, you shall not be prevented from withdrawing:
(i) your deposit balance,
(ii) winnings from wagers made with funds in that deposit balance; and
(iii) winnings from any bonus (including any Free Bet) which are not subject to wagering requirements or restrictions (or for which wagering requirements or restrictions have been satisfied),
except where we are required to prevent such withdrawal of funds in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (including anti-money laundering requirements).
Free Bet Specific Terms and Conditions
- One Free Bet token will be awarded once you have made your first deposit and have bet 10€ on sports with odds of over 2.00 (1/1).
- This bet must be settled within 14 days of bet placement to qualify for the Welcome Free Bet offer.
- The Free Bet token can only be used on a coupon with total odds of 1.80 (4/5) or higher.
- The maximum value of the Free Bet is 10€. A maximum of one Free Bet will be awarded to each player in this promotion.
- Free Bet stake will not be included in any winnings.
- The winnings from the use of a Free Bet will not require any wagering and can be withdrawn right away.
- Singles and Straight accumulators will only be eligible to qualify for the Free Bet offer. System bets such as a Trixie, Yankee, “Lucky” Bet etc will not be eligible to qualify for the Free Bet offer.
- Cashout bets will not count towards any qualifying requirements which may be needed for the Free Bet offer.
- Bets placed with a Free Bet token will not be eligible for cashout.
- A Free Bet cannot be exchanged for real money or any other bonuses.
- Free Bets can only be used on Sports and cannot be redeemed on any other online product (Casino or Live Casino etc.)
- Free Bets cannot be split. If you choose not to use the full amount of your Free Bet, the remaining amount will be forfeited.
- The Free Bet offer will expire 14 days from the day it is activated in any new player’s account.
- Any amendments or modifications to, or cancellation of, the Welcome Free Bet offer will not apply to any player that has already accepted the Welcome Free Bet offer prior to the notification of any such changes to the Welcome Free Bet offer.
DigiBet may cancel, amend or modify any promotion, competition, bonus or special offer by publishing the amended or modified terms or notice of cancellation on the relevant internet page of the promotion, competition or special offer. Such amendment, modification or cancellation shall take effect following the expiry of a period of 14 days of such publication, or with immediate effect, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion, competition or special offer is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances.
Please note that DigiBet will not exercise this right to amend, modify or cancel any promotion, competition of special offer under this term for players who have already opted into the relevant promotion, competition or special offer, made a deposit in expectation of receipt of a bonus or otherwise commenced play in relation to the relevant promotion, competition or special offer where to do so would affect the ability of these players to:
- receive or accrue the relevant bonus;
- fulfil the remaining qualifying criteria for the relevant promotion, competition or special offer;
- use, access or retain any bonuses already received or accrued,
except where the relevant Customer(s) has engaged in fraudulent or unlawful behaviour or where the amendment, modification or cancellation of the promotion is required to enable Us to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations..Notwithstanding anything else in this Bonus Policy or any additional terms or rules which govern the provision of any gambling promotion to players, players shall not be prevented from withdrawing:
- their deposit balance,
- winnings from wagers made with funds in that deposit balance; and
- winnings from any bonus which are not subject to wagering requirements or restrictions (or for which wagering requirements or restrictions have been satisfied),
except where DigiBet is required to prevent such withdrawal of funds in order to comply with legal and regulatory obligations (including anti-money laundering requirements).