Craps Strategy – In-Depth
Can using Craps Strategies get you more money?
Craps is one of the most exciting and popular games you will find in many casinos today. In land-based casinos, you will often see a large group of people gathered around the table where crap strategy online is played. It is a dice game. The layout of the table looks complicated, which can initially intimidate any beginner.
With the right craps strategy online, it will be easier for you to win. The game is as simple as betting on the outcomes of the two dice. While this is a game completely based on chance, this does not mean that you shouldn’t be thinking. Like other casino games, you need the right strategy if you want to win big.
If you are clueless about the best craps strategy, this short guide got you covered! Read on and we’ll share some tips on how you can increase the chances of winning. Before you check out platforms like Digibet to play craps, we’ll let you know some of the most promising strategies to maximize returns.
Why Should You Consider Using Craps Strategy?
The reason is obvious. With casino craps strategy online, it will be easier to make sure that the odds will be in your favor. This will lower the house edge, and hence, you can be in a better position compared to the casino. With the right strategy, you will know how to make intelligent bets. Best of all, you can manage your bankroll better so that you will not end up spending more than what you are capable of.
Which are Some of the Best Craps Strategy online?
Looking for the best craps table strategy that you can use next time you are playing? Below, we’ll list some of the strategies you need to know.
Bet on the Pass Line
You will have multiple ways of placing bets when playing craps, but the best starting point is the pass line. This has a house edge of only 1.4%, which will give you a good advantage over the casino. The payout is 1:1 and there are only four ways by which you will lose.
Make Come and Don’t Come Bets
After making an initial bet on the pass line, the next thing that you should do is to wager on the come and don’t come outcomes. This is a part of the Three-Way Molly betting system. After making the come bet, you will win if the shooter makes a 7 or 11 after rolling the dice. If it is 2, 3, or 12, then you lose the bet. There are more ways of winning than losing, making it a good choice for craps basic strategy for beginners.
Do an Iron Cross
Also called the dinner bet, this is a hit and run strategy. The premise is that your bet must cover as many numbers as possible. You must win on the first roll, take down the remaining bets, collect your winning, and move on. This is why it is called the dinner bet. You immediately move on to buy yourself dinner. This basic craps strategy covers all numbers except 7.
Other Things You Should Know About Craps Strategy?
Aside from those mentioned above, here are other things that you can do when playing craps:
- Look for the best casino, especially if you are playing online. Take the time to read reviews and see what other people are saying. This way, you can prevent being scammed.
- Consider the payout of the casino. More than being legitimate, see to it that the payouts are high. This will increase the likelihood that you will win big and yield favorable returns.
- Research the minimum bet that the casino allows. Especially if you are a beginner, you need to start low. Choose a table with minimum bets that your finances can handle.
- Know the lingo, especially if you are playing in a land-based casino. This game has a language of its own. As a beginner, it is easy to commit mistakes if you do not understand craps terms.
- Manage your bankroll. Like in playing any other casino game, this is an important craps betting strategy that you need to practice. Especially if you are losing, learn how to walk out before your losses become bigger.
- Look for casino bonuses and perks. This is especially important if you are playing online. In many casinos, you can receive credits after signing up or making your first deposit.
- Practice makes perfect. Craps may be simple in theory, but you need to practice knowing how things work. Look for an online demo version of the game to help you be better.
Craps Multi-Roll Bets and One Roll Bets
When you are placing your bets on the table, there are two main ways to do this. You can either do it through a one-roll or multi-roll bet. The most obvious difference between these two types of bets is the number of rolls at which the bet is valid. In a one-roll bet, your bet is valid only for one roll. On the other hand, if you are making a multi-roll bet, what this means is that you are wagering on more than one outcome. This is valid for several rolls of the two dice.
One-roll or single-roll bets are also called proposition bets or props. It expires immediately after a roll from the shooter. The potential payout is higher compared to a multi-roll bet. However, while the returns are great, the risk is also huge. It has the highest house edge, which means that the casino has a distinct advantage over the player.
If you are a beginner, we suggest making multi-roll bets instead. This will be easier and will have a lower risk.
Craps is an exciting but intimidating casino game, especially if it is your first time to play. Execute the best craps strategy online to win big! From choosing the right casino to knowing the best bets, consider the strategies mentioned above to make you win bigger if you intend to play craps!
Ready to put into practice the strategies listed in this short guide? Check out Digibet today and start playing craps!